Welcome to careersinmakeup.com!
Careersinmakeup.com is a companion website for the book ‘How to be a Professional Makeup Artist – A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners’. It serves to provide links to all the resources mentioned in the book.
Have you ever dreamed of turning your passion for makeup into a fun and rewarding career but aren’t sure how to get started or what to expect? ‘How To Be A Professional Makeup Artist’ is not a step-by-step makeup application manual but a career guide that provides clarity on what it takes to become a professional makeup artist.
You’ll find answers to questions aspiring makeup artists have such as:
• Is a license necessary to be a makeup artist?
• How can I build a professional portfolio?
• What types of education & training options do I have?
• What types of industries need makeup artists?
• What’s in a professional makeup kit & how to build one in cost efficient ways.
• And much more!
Discover Exclusive Industry Insider Secrets that will show you:
• How to avoid scams that target makeup artists.
• Where to access world class training for FREE with our ‘Little Black Book of Celebrity Makeup Artists’.
• How to get up to 40% discounts on professional makeup by popular brands like M.A.C., Smashbox, Urban Decay & many more.
Packed with up to date advice and resources, How to be a Professional Makeup Artist gives you all the information you need to make your dreams a reality!
You can preview & purchase this book in the following formats:
Available on Amazon for:
- E-book for Kindle
- Kindle App for PC/Mac
Available on I-tunes with iBooks for:
- iPod touch
Available on Barnes & Noble for:
- E-book for Nook
Available on Sony ebook store for:
- Ebook for Sony Reader
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the author Gina M. Reyna at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting & cheers to your success!